Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Whats Been Going On

It has been a crazy last few weeks. I had papers and finals and no time for scrappin' :(. The summer semester is over and I am back into business. Yesterday was my mom's bday and we all went out to eat to celebrate. Lots of fun!!!
Here is me my mom and my daughter!! We had a blast!!

I made her an explosion box with a gift card holder. It was a lot of fun and she loved it. This is my first explosion box and I think it came out pretty good! Check out my you tube channel to see the video I made and here are some pictures. I haven't finished the decorating yet but just to show you my progress!
The top is just decorated with some flowers and this pretty paper form K&Company.
I added 2 brown pearls on the birds eye for extra dimension.





I am working on a mini album right now called BLOOM (I think ;) ) I can't wait to get finished so I can post a new video and pictures of my work. I completed my first tag swap with and was super excited. The tags have been shipped and I can't wait to get them in the mail. We are planning a trip to SeaWorld this weekend so I am also super excited about that!! So much going on this week. School starts for my baby in 2 weeks and for me 3 weeks. I love going school shopping and I can't wait!! I also got my first ATG gun and its PINK!! :) I can't wait to use it.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Christina!
    I would like to teach out church ladies this craft but would need the box's dimensions. Would you share them with me? I would really appreciate it!

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete