Thursday, August 19, 2010

My very 1st Mini

Hi I am so excited to say that I finished my very first mini album. It took a few days but I love it and can't wait to make another one!! I have the video posted on youtube and you can also check it out here. I am thinking about doing a Halloween or Christmas mini. I am not sure yet but with all the new paper collections comming out I can't wait to try some of them. I also like Tim Holtz new Halloween stamps too :) Very spooky lol. I have uploaded so close up pics of the mini that I did.














I have completed the image tag swap and I need to post a video. It was easy and very fun. I got back some awesome image tags and I plan on signing up next month to do it again!! Back to school back to school :(. I am planning on doing another mini real soon. Im going out today to try and find a paper collection that i like. If you have any questions or comments just leave them and let me know what you think!! Bye

No comments:

Post a Comment