Monday, August 23, 2010

First Day of School!!

Today was my baby's first day of kindergarden. Oh my how the grow up so quick!! I am glad to say that she had a good first day and even though we had a little problem (her not wanting to take her vitamin) this morning lol it all went well. She is so excited and already telling me about things that they are going to be accomplishing this year!!

She looks soooo cute!!!

As some of you know I am a member on the beach and we had our beachiversary crop Saturday and there were 6 challenges. I completed 2 and I won one!!! I was soooo excited. My prize is a mini album kit by Kathryn from Basic Grey. I am soooo excited and can't wait to see it.

On the other hand I am NOT looking forward to starting school next week. I have to keep reminding myself that I am almost finish. :( !! To make my self feel better about starting school next week and realizing I will have very little time to scrap, I went to Michaels and Hobby Lobby to see what Halloween things they had out for my mini. They haven't really put much out but I bought some stamps and paper and ribbon. I will keep checking back. They had these cute scary looking skeletons. I started a paper bag mini for halloween and I didn't like it so I threw it away and I am starting again :(. Well thats all for now check back later to see whats going on in my corner!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment