Thursday, August 29, 2013

1st Art Journaling Video, Vacation, Youtube subscribers!!


Hello beautiful people!!!! I have been on vacation for the last 2 weeks and I have really been enjoying myself. I haven't had much time to scrap/journal because a few days before I took my vacation we moved :( ! I hate moving. I have really just been trying to finish unpacking and getting things straighten up around the house. I did manage to do my very FIRST ART JOURNAL VIDEO! I am so proud of myself!! The quality of the video is not that good and neither is the editing but hey give me a break its my first video!! Here is the video! 


I really like how the girl turned out but don't like how the page came together over all. I was inspired by something I saw Donna Downey do for Inspiration Wednesday and well it was a FAIL for me lol!! Over all I like the page and can't wait to do more videos! 

Here are some close up pictures of the finished page:





My youtube channel is exploding!! I almost have 2,000 subscribers!! I can't believe it!! When I reach 2,000 I will do another giveaway! This time a big one so if you are not subscribed to my youtube channel click HERE and go subscribe right now!!

2 comments:

  1. YouTube is the site which buy youtube subscribers can make this easier for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty nice article I do also learn a youtube subscribers lot from this site. I enjoyed reading your post. Thanks for the nice information.

    ReplyDelete